31 octobre 2013

Happy Birthday "StoryTime"!

Today marks the first Birthday of our Bilingual StoryTime workshops.
To celebrate the occasion, I volunteered at my kids's school,
I turned into Emma, the StoryWitch 
and told Room on The Broom to Sam's class
and Meg and Mog to Eliott's class and to my neigbour's class.
Anton tagged along, 
he was such a darling in his skeleton costume.

Hard to believe it's been a year since I told Meg and Mog to a nice bunch of kids
during our first ever bilingual StoryTime workshop at the Bibliothèque Alain Lorraine.
I'm thankful for all the fun that has followed.

~~~

Aujourd'hui, StoryTime a 1 an,
pour fêter ça, je suis allée raconter Meg and Mog et Room on the Broom
dans les classes de mes enfants ce matin,
C'était chouette!

Je suis reconnaissante pour ce 31 ocotbre 2012 
où j'ai raconté Meg and Mog à un groupe d'enfants bien sympathiques
 à la Bibliothèque Alain Lorraine 
pour la première fois.
C'est avec grand plaisir que je vous retrouve là-bas tous les 15 jours depuis.

Merci à tous pour votre enthousiasme pour nos ateliers,

Englishly yours, 

Emma

PS: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire